Thursday 23 February 2012

Grow Your Own

Not much to write today, well I was up at 6 to work on my "unravelling" manuscript and I confess I now feel a little sleepy...zzzzz

But before I deliberate whether to have an afternoon nap or get the hoover out I just wanted to show you one of my birthday pressies.




It says

Grow a Prince

Sometimes you have to kiss a few frogs 
before you find your Prince Charming.

Save yourself the time and trouble - 
grow this potential Prince Charming.
Give him a kiss, drop him in water, 
wait 72 hours and see what happens......
It just might be a fairy tale come true 
(or maybe you'll just kiss a really cute frog).

So I'm off to find a big bowl to fill with water and drop him in, not forgetting to kiss him first! Then I shall sit down, put my feet up and spend time pondering my future fairy tale life - you never know maybe Prince Charming will be handy with the hoover, a dab hand with the dusting and a whizz with the washing up!

Only 72 hours to find out...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment