Monday 2 January 2012

Resolutions!


1.       Open a Twitter account – for networking and getting my writing noticed.

2.       Write more – work on turning my first blog into a book, apply for writing award and approach agents.

3.       Remember more birthdays with cards and presents – I used to be good at this and need to relearn the skill as a way of keeping in touch and reminding people how special they are.  And even give gifts and cards for no reason!

4.       Sort out my paperwork and filing – hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

5.       Register for on-line dating – hmmmmmm

6.       Get more exercise

7.       Read my Bible and pray more

8.       Fondly remember the good times

9.       Make time for friends and family

10.   Laugh – LOTS!

1 comment:

  1. They all sound good ones Sarah (though number 5 sounds a bit scary!) Let me know if you get started on Twitter - or need any help. I'm already on there under a business name but about to set up an account just for writing to link in with my blog and meet more other writer types!
    A very happy new year to you X

    ReplyDelete