Tuesday 15 November 2011

Any other bright ideas?


Youngest son happened to find me on the laptop just as I’d put the finishing touches to my first post on here.  Being aware of what my original blog looks like he quickly spotted that this was something new.

“Re-ravelling – that’s a silly name.”  He scoffed.

I read him what I had written and he posed a thoughtful question.

“How are you going to get it ‘out there’ and get people to read it?”

The truth is I am at a bit of a loss.  The only answer I have is to keep writing, add each post to my facebook page and try and spread the word as best I can.

Youngest son came up with two suggestions of his own.

  1. Use the FORCE.  Jedi mind trick people into reading it.  (He even did the hand gesture with pointed fingers to emphasise just how easy this would be.)
  1. Stick posters up about it in Africa.  (He giggled as if this was the least sensible notion.)
Well as far as I know I have NO Jedi powers (despite sometimes telling my son I do, he never believes me) and I have NO plans to visit Africa.

 Anyone got any other bright ideas?

 Please feel free to add them below…

No comments:

Post a Comment